Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tribute To My Husband

Sorry for not posting for so long.  I have been so busy during the holiday season that I didn't have time for a new post.  Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday and a Great New Year.  I know I did.  We visited my brothers for a week who lives 16 hours away from where I do.  It was nice to get away from the snow and I also missed my brothers too.

I have been wanting to pay a tribute to my husband on New Years Day since it marked our 3rd year wedding anniversary but I was so busy I didn't have time until today.

What can I say about my husband.  He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I know everyone says this but I AM TRULY REALLY BLESSED TO HAVE HIM IN MY LIFE.  Before marrying him, I struggled commuting from home to school, paying bills, car problems, working two jobs, and keeping stable grades as a full-time student in college.  I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy being with my family or being unmarried.  I love my family; they are my backbone.  They made me who I am today.  What I'm saying is after marrying my husband, he has taken very good care of me.  He moved to the town I go to school at and got us an apartment.  He lets me focus with my school and not have to work.  He pays all my bills and also supports me with the equipments and textbooks I need for school.  He makes sure my car is in good condition and because of him, I can focus on my schoolwork and nothing else.  I guess what I'm saying is he doesn't just tell me how much he loves me, he shows how much he loves me.  It's very hard to write down how much he loves me and does for me because words can not explain it.

 Some photos of us throughout the years.
The first picture we took together.  Gosh how young and naive we use to be.  This was taken back in April 2005

February 15, 2006:  My 18th Birthday

Winter 2006:  He's the biggest goofball I know. 
Everyday he always does something
different to make me laugh.











 

Spring 2006:  First Time Fishing Together
May 2006:  My High School Graduation

December 2006:  Our First Winter Formal Dance Together
 


















Our Wedding Ceremony in June 14, 2008 (Note picture to the right: Don't worry he wanted to take a photo like this not me. lol)


July 2008:  Our Honeymoon at Yosemite National Park in California 


Halloween 2008
Halloween 2009









July 2009:  At My Sister's Wedding Ceremony

Halloween 2010


         
Most Recent Photo of Us Taken on New Years Day 2011


My husband and I agreed we didn't have to buy Christmas presents to each other since we were going on a vacation for a week and spending a lot for our family.  We also agreed when we want something we always buy it so there's no need to surprise each other with presents.

That dork still surprised me with a Bruno Mars CD which I have been looking for a while now. :)


(sorry for the bad quality I had to use my camera phone since I forgot my camera at my mom's house)


I also took the opportunity of Sephora's Private 2-day Event:  Hello Kitty Beauty Preview.  I'm not a very big Hello Kitty fan (meaning I don't go all out to buy every single item of Hello Kitty *no offense to anyone who does though*).  I just thought this was very cute and since I needed a nice/cute storage for my brushes I thought I would get this.  I actually like it a lot. 


On another note:  I notice my followers creep up to almost 30 followers and in less than one month!  That's awesome!  Thanks everyone who has commented and followed.  I never thought anyone would want to follow a dorky girl like me.  It makes me happy to know there are so many friendly people around the world.  I really appreciate your comments and for following me. 

25 comments:

  1. yay for great husbands! I have one of those too! I was always SOOO independent and never let anyone handle anything for me. Now he takes care of me and after a while I said 'so this is what it feels like to be truly loved' :)
    great photos! you guys are so cute and look very happy!

    XxOo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twisted Fate: awwww what you wrote is exactly how I feel too. Thanks for the comment. I'm so happy for great husbands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds like such a sweetheart! You're really lucky. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lucky to have such a supportive husband! :) This is sweet. I've been married for two months now and I couldn't be happier. <3 We should have a circle of young brides! lol.

    I'm definitely following you so we can keep in touch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kali: thank you, he is a sweetheart and yes I do feel so lucky.

    Toni Tralala: Congrats on the marriage. I definately agree on the circle of young brides. That would be awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pics are sooo goood! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures bring back so many memories! You both have been with each other for such a long time now, keep up the good work. It's always good to appreciate your husband once in awhile! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you will find lots of good reads :D Thanks for leaving me a comment on my page :) I hope to find more info on the BB cream!

    Btw, you look adorable! :D You have a nice heart shaped face!!! :) Sorry if I am being creepy-ish! :p Anyway, congrats on you and husband's anniversary! Yosemite is one of my favorite places to be in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are absolutely ADORABLE! Congratulations to the two of you! You're lucky to have eachother, and be so blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Just found your blog and i find you are sooo cute. You really have a very pleasant face. I think you are a sweet person so i'm following! Pleased to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww Pam, your so lucky that someone so sweet came into your life and took that burden off your shoulders! I've been in a 5 year relationship and after reading all of your great experiences with being married I CANNOT wait! SO happy for you, God bless.

    Jen
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Amazing!harika blog blog beautiful.çok güzel.thanks.kısses

    ReplyDelete
  13. you looked beautiful on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! I wish you and your husband many more wonderful years to come!! Omg that hellokitty thing is soo cute ! >_< Take care!xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rainy Days and Lattes: Thank you and yes I sure love blogging. Its my new addiction. Lol. Thanks for the nice comments about me. I've always hated the shape of my face but it makes me happy to see your compliment.

    Erica: thanks and yes I do feel very blessed and lucky. :)

    ShineyGlam: awww thanks hun I'm always happy to see new followers and make new friends.

    Orla xx: thank you and yes I am very lucky.

    Jen J: aww thanks Jen. I am truly happy and marriage is such a big and happy step. I know you will love it. Thanks for such kind and thoughtful words. It makes me very happy to see comments like these. :)


    Moda Gezjini: Thank you, really appreciate all these thoughtful comments.


    Toesthattwinkle: thanks hun, that day was so hectic I didn't feel beautiful at all but I'm so happy when you still say I looked beautiful on my wedding day. I'm just really happy to have found my soul mate. :)

    Tifa Mai: thanks for the blessing. I'm very excited for many more years to come too. And yes the hello kitty brush holder is very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwwww how cute!!!! i love those pictures. Such a nice thought! he's lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe!! I know forsure that moses appreciates you alot too pAM!!! =) im glad that the people I love love each other soo much. So happy to see the both of you happy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks MB! Glad to have you as a great friend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this post! I feel the same way about my husband =). I really like your wedding pictures, especially the one he wanted u to take ha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank You Sarah! Great husbands are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  21. you guys look adorable together =D
    love all the pictures especially the wedding one where you're dragging him
    seriously made me LOL
    it's so nice you found such a sweet & supportive husband~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for all the sweet words Steph!

    ReplyDelete