Monday, February 28, 2011

Girl Power

If a man can, a woman can too.
There are so many male superheroes out there.  At the top of my head I can name so many of them. Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Iron Man, Hulk, Flash, Green Lanturn.  Even so many movies come out with these superheroes as the greatest hero of them all.
Now on the other hand the only female superheroes I can think of is Wonder Woman and Cat Woman. 
I always believe that a woman has the power, authority, and will to be just as good (probably even better..hehe) than a man. 
Am I right ladies???

So a couple of years ago, I was Wonder Woman for Halloween. (WAY OLD!  In 2005)

Representing GIRL POWER! (lol)

I look like such a DORK! LOL!  Back then I thought I looked BOMB-DIGITY! haha!

So when MAC came out with the Wonder Woman Collection, I had to get some.

Even my sister says when she see anything that is Wonder Woman, she thinks about me. HEHE!







LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! THE COLORS!  But I have not used them yet.  I might just keep it as a collection.



Before I leave though, just wanted to ask....
What is up with the artist who drew these female Superheroes???

Seriously?!  Isn't this a bit distorted and disgusting! :S



19 comments:

  1. You looked so cute in that outfit, aww! :) Great haul as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love your outfit. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you def pulled off wonder woman and yeah the drawn woman super hero's are so exaggerated, nice haul as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Looking and Amazing your Dress. really u r very very beautiful. Wondering your recently post i loved that

    Romantic Dinner Bruges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!!! You DO look Bomb Diggity!! So cute!! I can't wait for WW to get released here, it should be out on the 22nd. I don't know about these comic book women. Obviously, they were drawn to represent women as men (or some men) view them. But I also read somewhere that a lot of them were actually victims of sexual assault, like it's in the stories. I'll have to do some more research on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies. I really did enjoy being Wonder Woman but that outfit was pretty pricy. lol.
    Pretty in the Desert: Oh really? I never knew that? I just dont like that most of the female superheroes have to have big boobs, muscular arms, and skanky clothes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh yay! : D I'm glad you like the concept. I just felt that it was more fair.. Haha! I just finished writing some letters, so hopefully I can get the items shipped during this week. I'll keep you all updated tho : D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww you look adorable in that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous in the wonder woman outfit!

    I can't help thinking it may have been a man who did the drawing of the female superheroes. Can't imagine why I'd think that though :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pam!
    Love the costume. We should create our own female superhero! And I agree with you on the drawing. Ugh. It was obviously drawn by a man! Lol.
    Thanks for the love on my blog! Come visit me again soon and I'll do the same and follow you.

    .Ashley.Rae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol "bomb-digity"

    you look amazing as wonder woman!!!
    the blush you picked up is so pretty~~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so prettt!

    http://lindayenco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. glad that you got the wonder woman makeup by mac. it looks great!

    thought you'd be interested in my 100-piece ELF makeup palette, crackle polish, and Ulta cosmetics giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/makeup-muses-makeup-more-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm debating if I should get the wonderful woman blush or not? I really like the color? How is it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol the drawing is explicit! Is that a nipple i see on the superhero that wore black? I think you look bomb diggity in that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look cute in this disguise! The lipstick looks pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for all the nice comments! I still have not used the products but I will be trying them on pretty soon. They are just too pretty to touch at all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! Pam you are so funny! I never knew you were Wonder Woman for Halloween once! You should wear it again..haah. :)

    ReplyDelete