Tuesday, February 1, 2011

O-M-G

I received TWO awards!!!

I know some people may not see this as such an accomplish and rewarding but I'm SO HAPPY!  Starting this blog two months ago, I never thought I would meet so many awesome people, have followers, and people stopping by to comment.  It really means a lot to me.  I am a really down-to-earth girl and anything would give me excitement.  Like these awards! :)


My first award came from Aseya at Pretty in the Desert, Aseya was my first blogger friend.  She's such a nice and friendly person and I'm happy to have met her.  If you haven't checked out her blog, you should (her post are always very interesting to read).

Post about the award and copy the rules
Link to the person who gave you the award
Choose 3-5 blogs you would like to give the award to and link to them as well. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know!
Important: The award is for unknown and/or new blogs only!

I will award this to:

-Mai Bee from MB
-Soua from Newbie
-April from Lonely



I also received another award from My-My at My-My Cares.  Thanks again hun!  
The rules for these awards are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s).

Seven Things About Me

  1. I love babies and children (the reason why I want to be a Pediatric Nurse when I graduate).  Here's a clip of my husband's neice Isabella reading to me.  She's a cutie.  She calls me "daunty" because she can't say aunty. 
  2. video
2.  Having TWO older sisters is the BEST!  They are my best friend and sister.  I can always go to them for anything.  I don't know how I would have been like without them.  We look nothing alike.


3.  My husband and I plan to have children in the future.  We will wait until I graduate from college before we have any.  I want to have four children but since we wont be having one anytime soon, our fishies are our babies.

4.  I do not eat peanuts because when I was probably about 4 or 5 years old my uncle told me if I eat peanuts I will get fat.  OMG! I am so dumb. LOL!  To this day I don't eat peanuts, NOT because I think I will get fat but because over the years I am not use to the taste anymore.  (To this day my whole family still makes fun of me about not eating peanuts.)


5.  Sometimes I have brain farts or "blonde" moments.  Okay I may have these more than some people but hey I'm proud of it. LOL!  I GOT IT FROM MY MOMMA!  When I was young I said I liked JC Penny because everything was only a penny. LOL!!! OMG!  I am so stupid.  (Sorry I thought since Dollar Tree everything is a dollar, it would be the same for JC Penny. LOL)


6.  I love watching youtube clips.  Anything from makeup gurus to comical people like WongFu Production, KevJumba, and NigaHiga. I also LOVE Victor Kim.  LOL!  He's just so talented.  He can sing, dance, paint, play the drums, piano, guitar, oh and he's so sweet to his girlfriend--leaving her messages of him singing or making youtube tribute clips to her--it's so sweet.  I have a major crush on him that my husband gets jealous (hehe).


7.  I've always had a passion of caring for those who needed help.  Whether it be animal or people, I always feel like I need to help them.  This is probably why I want to be a nurse or in the healthcare field.



I am awarding this to:

-Grace from Arcanus Grace
-Orla from 'Orla xx
-Dinorah from DinorahBaby ♥
-Mai from D R E ★ M E R
-Steph from susho
-Karen from Karen M
-Daniela from A Play on Words
-Jessica from ESPERANDO EL AMOR. 

Thanks Again Everyone!


33 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on you 2 awards =D
    && awarding me my first one !!!! *squeal & virtual hug* =]
    you && your sisters are all so pretty ~
    && i tend to have blonde moments too =p

    p.s i'm crushing on victor kim too =D
    he's just too darn CUTE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hahah! I totally missed this! Congratulations on your awards!! And thank you so much for your kind words and giving me one as well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards and I had fun reading the post. It's nice to know a little about you :)

    Thank so much for follwing my blog (i followed you too!) and for joining my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! Congrats to the awards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats & thanks again Pam, I love the picture of you and your sisters..beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have two sisters, too! if you think you and your sisters look nothing alike, you should see mine! no one would ever guess we were even related, ha.

    congrats and thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You LADIES! :D You girls are SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Congrat's on your awards and thank you for the comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the two awards, and thank you in return. Love the seven facts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there(: congrats on your bloggg awards(: that's so lovely!! you truly do have a lovely blog with so much to offer(:

    maebell(:

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations girl!! <3
    How excitinggg!! :D You def. deserve it!

    You & your sisters are so lovely! & your little niece is so freakin` adorable! Lol that was the best story everr. :P

    & Thank you so much, girl!!
    xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetheart!
    I have just discovered your blog, you are so sweet!
    Congrats on your blog awards, well done! And I must say I found #2 really lovely,
    XOXO from a new follower
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations on your awards that's pretty awesome and even more thanks for giving me one. i really appreciate it. thanks for checking out my blog, i will def be following yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just discovered your amazing blog. Following!
    Congrats on the awards!
    Whenever you are feeling like stopping by, here is where you will find me! Will be happy to see you!Love from Greece!
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank You Girls! and You're Welcome for all those I chose for the award. It's so nice to see heart-warming comments. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your awards :D

    I am a new follower and I have to say that you have an amazing blog :). Do check out mine as well

    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. HHEYYYYYYYYYY ! Your blog' s amazing :)
    Following ! Follow back? <33

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Congrats! You and your sisters are gorgeous!
    I totally want to have 4 kids someday tOo :) excited to be a mom!
    Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/
    P.s. Check out my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. patt is your sister i had no idea! and congrats on the awards :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for giving me the heads up on the viva glam gaga II. HMMM, it sounds like everybody is liking it. I have a question...was it like a nice nude that doesn't give the corpse lips effect? or was it too dark (camel colored)? it kinda looked like it on gaga's lips! thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  22. great post! I am in nursing school and work as a C.N.A so understand your passion. If you ever need any advice or help just lmk..you can contact me on my blog
    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love reading all your comments. All your thoughtful comments are so sweet! :) Your support keeps me wanting to post more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  24. what beautiful photo and videos really good.

    Restaurants Brugge

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice image location photo shoot and and great story thanks for the posting I really impress and happy to after read this story.


    Travel Links

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow very nice and beautiful images I love all the movement photos.Very cute smile and attractive pose.thank you for the nice and cute post.
    Hotel in Brugge

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is a Good job! Congrats to the awards

    ReplyDelete