Saturday, March 12, 2011

I ♥ discounts!

Everyone loves to buy things cheaper than the retail price right?

This weekend (March 11-March 13) Coach Outlet Store is having a 30% off discount on all the purses.
A VERY AWESOME DEAL!
My mom, sister, and I each got our very first Coach purse yesterday. :D

Isn't it beautiful.
The price isn't that beautiful though. :S  Luckily, I paid way less than that.


So, if you have a Coach Outlet Store nearby, you should definately check this awesomly cool deal out.


We also stopped by a cosmetic outlet store that sells name brand makeup at a cheaper price. 
I got this new eye and cheek palette for a very good deal.  Retail price was $52 and I got it for $27.75.  I've never heard of Prescriptives before but the colors are beautiful and very pigmented.  I couldn't let it go.


It's actually a really nice pouch/purse that zips up.  That's very helpful especially when I travel because then if I were to ever drop it, it won't break and shadder to peices.  I'm going to carry this palette everywhere I go.  


NEW TOPIC: I'm almost to 100 followers and I thank each and every one of you guys.  I know I haven't been blogging for a while now and I'm so sorry.  School is so hard this semester and last week I just finished taking 3 exams, presenting a project, and going to my state capital for Nurse's day.  I will try my best to keep updating but if you don't see or hear from me please be patient. I will definately be rewarding my blog followers for sticking with me and my boring blog very soon (Summer time when my stress-free from school).  I appreciate all your wonderful comments and still do read them. 

Please don't give up on me just yet. LOL! 


11 comments:

  1. congrats on your new purse love the pink color so perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always crazy at my coach outlet. Theres always like a 30 minute wait to get in lol. Great pick up! The color is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purse!! GReat find!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bag! I do like the colour and it's always great to get a deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great savings! I love the bag :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, I found you! You have such a cute blog! I love it! Hope you'll come follow mine, too ;]] Maybe I'll see you this weekend for Mao Xee's birthday! ;] Tk love <33 Maab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh don't worry about it : D We all get busy! Did u get my package yet? D: I'm starting to worry, cause it's been 10 days already.. UGHHH -strangles postman- they better not lose it!!

    Also, the purse is SUUUUPER pretty! *_* woahh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, Michelle, Che, Venus in Virgo: Thank you ladies. I am loving the new purse so much I never want to use it. I also dont want to get it dirty at all.

    Linda Love: OMG! 30 minute wait line! That is CRAZY!

    Maabx: LOL! Your so funny Maab! I had this blog ever since December. :P I enjoy reading your blog a lot. :)

    나니 : Don't worry anymore hun! I just recieved your package today! YAY! Thanks for the sweet card and extra goodies. :D It was yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great buy enjoy it girlie I'll be here !!! That's what us bloggers dostivk together pretty girl

    Also thanks so much on your sweet comment on m page your to sweet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your purse is sooo pretty! Awesome deal on it & the makeup!

    I tagged you in the handwriting tag on my page (;
    xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really like Coach bags! this one's a nice pick as well... The makeup palette has pretty shades, love it.

    ReplyDelete