Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My New DO


I recently dyed my hair.  I wanted a blonde look but I should have known with my black hair this dye would not make my hair blonde.  Maybe if I took it to the salon, I would have gotten the color I wanted.  But I still do like the color on me because it's not too extreme.  The brown color is only seen in the sunlight. 


This is the color I wanted. lol.  I dyed it once and didn't see much difference so last week I dyed it again.  It is much lighter now than it was the first time I dyed it.



A couple of months ago Clairol was promoting this new foam hair dye.  It was such an easy way to get free coupons to try this new product out.  I found out through Facebook by "liking" all these beauty products.  I would encourage you to do so as well if you have a Facebook account because sometimes these beauty companies give free products away to their followers.


You get a coupon sent to you in the mail.  You can take the coupon to any store that sells these Clairol foam hair dye products and get the whole package for FREE!
I actually liked this product a lot.  It's not as messy as the liquid one and I feel like I can dye my hair with the foam hair dye a lot more quicker and on my own.  It's an easy process and it doesn't drip all over.

I'll keep my hair this color for a while and once I get bored maybe I'll dye it again so it gets a little more lighter again.



22 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like it. Soooo mai mai =]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got L'Oréal Dublime Mousse and can't wait to try it. The color looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great on you~ so glad it works for you~
    i went on their facebook page and so many people were complaining about it ruining their hair, from changing it very straw-like to having chunks of hair fall/ break off...
    it was just to scary to try...
    lovely review but i'm too paranoid to try it just yet... =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it on you. I think the foam is a really cool concept. I hate the liquid...soo messy.
    If you haven't had a chance to already, please check out my "Dare to Wear for Charity". $10 per person who recreates a makeup look will go to help the people of Japan.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour Pam! It suits you very well. :)
    Dont' go blonde! I think it doesn't look right if you're completely blonde :p I use blonde dye to lighten the hair colour and currently the top of my head is looking rather yellowish brown :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color is really nice on you :D I love how it instantly brightens your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks amazing!! It suits you *really* well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soua, Tracy, Linda, and Michelle: Thanks girls! I'm happy to know it looks good on me. I actually really like the color. I hope it does look nice.
    Gaby: Oh how exciting hope you have a good time with it. Post pictures of the new look. :)
    Steph: OMG! I never knew. I have not had any problem with it and did not do the allergy test either. I can't believe they have that much issue going on. I'm having no trouble and my sister didn't either.
    FunnyFaceBeauty: What an awesome idea hun! I'm going to try to do it because its going to a good cause. I hope it turns out well.
    Mandy: Thanks, I think I'll stick to this color and I know I'll probably never go blonde. I know my parents and my husband wont like it either.
    Rainy Days and Lattes: Thank you hun. I sure hope it does brighten my face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww I love it, Pam. You look so beautiful! Your hair is so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree with soua!! sooo mai mai.. ehehehee.... but yes u look GREAT in everything pammie... =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's completely okay! >_<" I thought I was keeping up with your blog, but apparently I wasn't. SORRY <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Helloooo. Your blog is very nice. I liked it. I have very interesting blogs. You should visit and follow my blogs. Thanks.

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

    http://turkicfamily.blogspot.com/

    http://tulparturkdunyasi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the colour on you!:) So springtime-ish :) (I guess I just created a new word >.<")

    Thank you for your lovely comment!Make sure to show me the look, when you're finished :)

    Oh,and you got tagged!Hope you don't mind. :)
    http://evinde.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-11-most-reached-for-products.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like it! the color is subtle but it looks great on you! I used to dye my hair often but it has gotten so damaged since b/c i would dye it and then i'd get japanese perma straight hair. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your hair looks fantastic and great make up!! you look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great move bc this new color suits you very well, LAAALOOOVVEEE it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair are beautiful..love your cheeks too <3

    ReplyDelete