Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dare to Wear Charity Challenge for Japan

Alicia from FunnyFace Beauty is having a Dare to Wear Charity Challenge for Japan. 

Brief information about this challenge:  You create a Japan inspired look and let her know.  Alicia and her family will donate $10 for each Dare to Wear photo.


For more information about this, click here. :)

If you have time, it would be awesome if you did this challenge too.  It's very fun and its for a good cause

Thank You ALICIA!  You are so kind and generous.  I am happy to know there are people like you in this world.  Your kindness is much appreciated.

I didn't have a lot of time but I knew I wanted to get a photo in before I was too late.  It's not as good as many that I have seen but I tried. LOL. :P 

I was inspired by this little anime photo.  (Even though I was not even close to looking like her. HAHA!)

And here is my finished look.


Alicia, I know this isn't the best but I hope it still counts. I will be looking forward to hearing about your next challenge and seeing all the creative looks from other bloggers.

15 comments:

  1. omg... so kawaii!!!! cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo adorable!!! :):) You did an awesome job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I absolutely LOVE it!! Great job! So kawaii
    \(^0^)/
    I love the "big eye" effect. Since I'm a huge otaku (weird here,huh? ^_^") I think this is my favourite look of yours, Pam. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Thanks ladies! It was tough to get the look done but I'm glad the overall look turned out good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look freaking KAWAII, i love it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow pretty look !!! beautiful your eyes i love it.

    http://www.educationgateway.co.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so kawaiiii, lovesssss
    xo


    lavitachristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous look :)
    loving thw wide eyed innocent make up!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had big pretty eyes like you! So beautiful, love the look Pam <333

    ReplyDelete
  10. the look turn out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb !!!
    http://www.oxygenwebtechnologies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's cute, Pammie-Animie! LOL I like it.. You should do your makeup more offend like this..

    ReplyDelete